"Thank you for your interest in ICC Evaluation Service and the services we offer. Our goal is to provide you with responsive, professional and expeditious service with the highest quality of review to exceed your product evaluation needs. With a history of more than 80 years, building departments have long relied upon ICC-ES Evaluation Reports and Listings to assist them with product approvals. We take pride in having the widest acceptance in the industry. We invite you to explore our offerings on this page, or contact us at 1-800-423-6587 or email@example.com."
- Shahin Moinian
President, ICC Evaluation Service
Benefits of getting a report
Most widely accepted and trusted evaluation body by code officials who use evaluation reports to help determine code compliance and enforce building regulations.
Architects, designers, and specifiers use ICC-ES evaluation reports to find out, before construction ever begins, which products are recognized by ICC-ES as complying with code.
Contractors use ICC-ES evaluation reports to find building products that they can use in the field and support, if a building inspector should raise questions, with written evidence of code compliance.
- Success stories. Click here to read.
Click here for information.
1-800-423-6587 or click on a name to send an e-mail message.
- Technical Application questions: Mike Temesvary, Director of Sales
- New Report Application questions: Terri Aguirre, Manager, Client Relations
- Billing questions: Sherell Jackson, Accounting Clerk
- Renewal Application questions: Juanita Molina, Administrative Coordinator III
- General questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources to Promote Your Product:
Following the release of an ICC-ES Evaluation Report‚ the manufacturer of the product may use the ICC-ES mark and the report number to identify the product. ICC-ES guidelines explain proper use of the mark and other issues. Helpful information regarding product labeling can be found in the ID Section of each report and approval letter.
ICC-ES has introduced a new mark, as shown below, that will be issued for all newly published evaluation reports. During this transition period, use of the mark above or the new mark below will be acceptable.
Press release template (includes approved marketing phrases)
- Right-click and save the Word document to your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- Visit the New Educational Page
- Sign up for ICC-ES eNews (quarterly publication)
- Link to archived issues of ICC-ES eNews
- Link to Meeting Process slide presentation
- Link to article: "Product Listings and ICC-ES evaluation reports"
- Link to article: "Code Approval: The Basics, Subtleties and Abuses"
- Application instructions and information